How to Join FBC
5 Reasons Why You Are Special To Us and Should Join Us
- You are YOU (no one else like you)!
- You are created in God’s image.
- You have gifts and abilities that we can help you develop to the glory of God.
- You will find fellowship here because of who you are.
- You can grow as a Christian at FBC.
There are three (3) ways to unite with our church.
Profession of Faith and Baptism
One may present himself for church membership upon public profession of his personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. This usually occurs at the conclusion of a worship service during the “time of invitation.”
Baptism by immersion follows the profession of faith at a later worship service.
One presents himself for church membership from another Baptist Church. A “letter” of membership is then transferred to First Baptist Church.
Sometimes one is baptized in a Baptist Church, becomes a member of a church of another denomination and then presents himself for membership in First Baptist. Having already experienced “believer’s baptism,” the person may be accepted by statement.
* Please feel free to contact the pastor with questions.